Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Throwback Thursday

 

Throwback Thursday! 

 
This is Tandy and I around 1994 doing western eq medal classes in MA where I grew up. This horse gave me all kinds of confidence, which I really needed at the time. I still retell stories of how Karen and Starr had me compete Tandy to show me I was able to win if I had a trained mount, but winning only teaches you that you can. 
 
Riding difficult horses taught me very different horsemanship lessons, and made me the equestrian I am today. I've learned so many different things from each horse that I've ridden, and I was super fortunate to have been able to ride and show this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment