Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday Report



Sunshine and 70s on Monday, I swear I can see the grass growing with my naked eye… All the horses have been good, but Dewey and Note have been the rockstars of this adventure. They have a calming influence through the whole barn and have been very smoochy with my in-laws who are here helping get us set up.  The dogs are acclimating to small periods of time in their barn kennel while I get horses taken care of in the mornings.

The day before was foggy and a little overcast in the morning, but still pleasant enough to walk the dogs in between switching pairs of horses for turnout.  This is like living at the park.



No comments:

Post a Comment