Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

The Exodus Begins!

Let the exodus begin! Jasi said “see you on the east coast!” to the horses since she and owen are driving the truck and trailer to VA with the small animals. 

Rizzo asked if we could please take her favorite bridge with us….


The horses are aware something is afoot but it’s not stopping them from taking naps in the sun.  

I sent Jasi, Owen, and the small animals on their way this morning, with my in-laws driving the Subaru behind them.  

Owen sent me this picture from the cab of the truck a couple hours later, with little Rizzo looking concerned.  

“Ah, Owen, I think you may have forgotten Kim at home... She always runs these road trips and as her regular copilot I feel it’s my responsibility to let you know we left her at the house.”

I’ll load the horses tonight here in Colorado with the shipping company. Then tomorrow I fly to the east coast, so I’ll already be there when the horses arrive and when my family arrives. Rizzo is in for a surprise Thursday when they get to the final destination and I’m there already!

No comments:

Post a Comment