Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Raven is Molting

Raven is shedding as fast as she possibly can….  It kind of looks like she’s molting since her summer coat is so much lighter brown than her winter coat.  I gave her a thorough currying this evening and got tons of hair off her. Those plastic shedding flower curries are magical when there is this much hair.

Daisy’s roommates today in turnout were the geese.  She mostly ignored them, but they are delighted with the short grazed grass and the easy access to bugs it provides.

Daisy tends not to play well with others, so I give her turnout sharing a fence line with the other horses but not all loose together. Daisy really wants to be out with them, but I can’t risk her hurting someone when I don’t have Dr. Landes here to put them back together again.  I’ll find a new vet eventually, but I’d rather not need one right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment