Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, July 15, 2022

Miss Pea Made It Home!


I had a pleasant greeting when I got home this week after the clinic- Miss Pea has returned! She arrived with the shipping company while I was gone.  Because Sweetpea actually is a sweetheart (unusual because ironically horses named things like Sweetpea, sweetie pie, sugar are often jerks) Owen was able to get her unloaded and settled in himself while I was away with Raven.  I’m happy to report Miss Pea is at a good weight, she’s barefoot, and has happily reintegrated into the Bit of Honey herd.  

She is currently living with Dewey as she transitions to pasture, but had a happy reunion with Raven last night. They were best friends when Sweetpea lived at Bit of Honey a few years ago and had attended many horseshows together. 

I had taken Miss Pea over to the far side of the barn to be hosed and cooled off.  There she and Raven eagerly nickered at each other in greeting over the fence. I did warn Pea that the wire was hot, but in her eagerness to talk with Raven she accidentally touched it and got zapped. She was absolutely disgusted at the electricity and gave me a hearty stink-eye.  I tried to tell her!


No comments:

Post a Comment