Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Staunton River State Park






Went exploring yesterday at Staunton River State Park with Owen and the dogs. A fun walk in the woods, lots of trails that were super well maintained, and nearly all of them also available for horses! Not busy at all despite the gorgeous weather on a Saturday morning. We’ll definitely be going back.

I was really pleased I could do the 5-6 mile hike yesterday. Since the head injury I haven’t been able to do much hiking because of vertigo, and needing my balance on uneven terrain.  But I didn’t have any trouble here, whether it’s from lower altitude or less brightness i don’t know, but I’ll take it!






No comments:

Post a Comment