Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Riding the Back Forty

My new favorite saying might be "I galloped the back 40 with this horse this morning...."  Major, Taz, and Rain have all had a run in the big fields with me.  Today we had a great big group of people here riding, visiting, taking the tour of the property, and working horses.  When I was talking with Sara this morning this was my view out the front door:

Then as the day went on we took four of the horses out to ride in the arena and cooled out with a walk around the closest field, which Owen got a photo of from his office in the house:

Then Owen snapped a second photo of us as we rode past the side of the house around to the front.


I am so relieved to be in our own place, enjoying phenomenal views and riding in big fields, teaching some lessons and working horses.  What a good life I have.

1 comment:

  1. You and Owen work hard for your lovely life. thank you for sharing it with us.
    Shambhu, Carol, and Shiloh

    ReplyDelete