Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, October 9, 2026

New Herd Friends

Nova had spent a little more time than usual in the large stall and run because of some logistical things here the past couple weeks.  Happily, the past couple days she's been in the ring sharing the secure fenceline with my herd, and now everyone knows each other.  That means it was time to turn Nova out with the others in the big pastures!



Thankfully it all went really smoothly.  I initially let her out with Note and Pea, since they are more particular about new friends than Highboy, who loves everyone.  I was on the phone with an old friend but still outside so I could supervise while I filled water tanks.  Once the first squeals and sqawks were done and everyone had gone back to browsing the grass options I let Highboy out too.  

Everyone got along fabulously, and had a good romp around the front field.  I'm sure Nova will be much more content now that she's out with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment