Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Lip wrestling horses

Cole and Highboy had a good time playing in the round pen yesterday.  I took Highboy out to do some clicker work with him, but he was too wound up to concentrate and I didn't want to deal with his shenanigans myself.  I got Cole out of the pasture and put him in the round pen with Highboy, and after a few minutes of sniffing and greeting each other, "Dude!  Where did you live this summer?  Really?  I lived in Wellington but I've been to that place..."  they commenced playing together in a happy reunion including WWF horse wrestling, lip wrestling, running, and rolling in the sand.  I'm learning how to use the various features on my new phone and got two videos of them "horsing around".

No comments:

Post a Comment