Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Silver's New Dressage Saddle

Silver has come along really well with his dressage training, which I've been doing with him in one of my saddles.  The time has come for his owner to get her own (my saddle doesn't fit her well, despite it working for Silver).  I went through a few of my contacts who sell tack, as I don't keep any kind of inventory beyond my personal library of saddles.  We came across this Kent and Masters, which is very adjustable and was set up well for Silver.  Gillian and Silver did a riding lesson in it last weekend, and we lucked out with a great fit on the first try!  Both horse and rider loved it.


I love Gillian's plumb line in this photo - the saddle really puts her in a good position.

 

Here are the videos from their lesson.  Watch with the sound turned on, and you can see how well Gillian and Silver follow directions and are able to change their posture with small corrections!





No comments:

Post a Comment