Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Raven's Jump Progress

Raven has happily been coming along well with her jump training.  I'm eager to get her out to school cross country, hopefully this weekend if the weather cooperates.  We have had some extremely wet weather this fall.  The outdoor arena contains a body of standing water whose size merits a title, hence you can now walk your horse through Lake Leonard in the outdoor arena.


In the meantime I'm grateful to have the covered arena so we can school despite the wet.  I had a friend here taking video and photos of Raven and me jumping yesterday, and it was great fun to show off my Ferrari of a horse.  Later in the day I rode Highboy (who is five inches taller than Raven) and it felt like maneuvering the titanic through the arena!




 I like this photo showing Raven leaping over both the barrels and border collie.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTodoXkDtrA


No comments:

Post a Comment