Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Note Free Jumping

I set up the arena with a free jumping chute this morning to get some photos and videos, and decided to send Note through.  I couldn't remember if I'd done it with him before, but he definitely remembered!  I walked him through once with all ground poles, and he very clearly knew what we were doing.  So I set everything up as small jumps and let him go!  Kimberly Hale Photography took the photos and video.

This first photo I love because he poses so nicely over the small oxer of crossrails.  Head down, knees up, ears forward.  It's a very small fence but he makes it look classy.


The vertical was also fairly small, but he jumped it nicely.


 

When I realized he definitely had done it before, I made the last fence larger.

Note happily cleared everything I set up, he's a very tidy jumper. 

 

Here is the video of his last run through the chute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSw9tDywN3E


It's fun to see what my horses can do all on their own.  To my chagrin, when I went to save these photos in Note's 2021 folder on my computer I realized I didn't have any other photos of him this year!  He's quite out of shape since I haven't done anything with him, but at least he enjoyed himself over fences today.

No comments:

Post a Comment