Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Photos from Kathleen Bryan at Moqui Meadows Horse Trial

Another friend of mine, Kathleen Bryan with https://www.yourhorses.photography/#/page/home/, was the professional photographer for whole horse trial this past weekend.  I love her work, so of course I purchased the images she captured of me and Ferriana in showjumping.  Kat did not fail to impress, the shots she took of Ferriana were absolutely incredible.  To keep the images credited to the right photographers, I decided a separate post would be best.  









I love how these shots of the yellow fence four turned out!  You can see how well Ferriana uses herself and the incredible bascule she has over fences. 


Ferriana took a funny distance to fence five, which made her knock into it.  Because she truly hates to hit fences, she took the next one, this red white and blue, extra large.  I managed to stay with hger, but clearly my face tells the story of how rough it felt!













What an exciting round.  This mare is truly spectacular, and once she figures out how to play the game she will be a force to be reckoned with!  I feel so fortunate to be riding her and am having so much fun with her airborne techniques.


No comments:

Post a Comment