Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Hiking with the Dogs at Vedauwoo

To enjoy the gorgeous fall weather, Kimberly, Rizzo, Pascal, and I all headed up to Wyoming to look at the aspens changing color.  To be totally honest, I've been spoiled with fall foliage as I grew up in New England with trees turning every color of the rainbow.  Here along the front range of Colorado and in Southern Wyoming it's more the fall COLOR, yellow, not COLORS.  Fortunately yellow is my favorite, though, so we still enjoy leaf peeping.





While my doggies spend most of their days working horses with me, they do enjoy the occasional hike.  We didn't go too far, mostly drove around the campgrounds and hiking a little past the trailheads to find yellows we liked.  The rock formations at Vedauwoo are crazy, too.


 I was sneaky and took a couple photos of the photographer taking photos!



Pascal's skeptical look makes me laugh, and Rizzo seems so at home in the wilderness.



The trees were amazing, and we even hiked into a couple groves that were basically tunnels of yellow.






It felt like a big deal when we found the one aspen tree that was turning red!

You can't tell in this photo, but people go rock climbing up the sides of these rock formations. 



It was an amazing day to be out and about.  Good friends, good dogs, good scenery, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment