Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Curio in the Round Pen

Curio and I went to the round pen to get some new video of his gaits.  He mostly wanted to work on weed-eating, but I did eventually get the video I wanted for him.


At the end of our video session I decided to have him stand as for conformation photos, since the last time we got those he was a yearling.  





Since I did the conformation poses at liberty, I thought it might be fun for people to see how good he is "in hand" even without any ropes or a halter.

 

This youngster sure is special.  He's got the build, brains, and temperament to do pretty much anything in the sporthorse world!  For more information about Curio go to this blog post: http://bitofhoneytraining.blogspot.com/2020/07/curio-conformation-photos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment