Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, October 1, 2021

Ferriana Schools in Orange

To commence October, Ferriana and I went for a ride in our orange today.  My back has been having trouble with muscle spasms and some nerve pain, so over the past two weeks I've severely limited what I do in an upright position.  This past week I mainly have been walking in the arena on Dewey and Ferriana in the bareback pad, which loosens my lower back and gives me more mobility.  I'm entered with Ferriana in the Moqui Meadows Horse Trial this weekend, so I've carefully handled my back in hopes that I'll be able to do the show.

I used the Pivo and my new phone (iphone 12pro, which has a MUCH better camera than my old iphone8) to record our brief ride.  I did get myself a gorrilla tripod too, which allows me to position the pivo on top of anything - fencing, jump standards, etc.  







This is the video from the brief ride today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA0M1oi5wqA


 Here's hoping that the weekend at the show goes smoothly and my back cooperates!

Rizzo also enjoyed herself, it's so fun to see her running and jumping on the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment