Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, June 18, 2021

Raven Jumping

 

This morning I had a chance to hop on Raven and we did some coursework in the arena over fences.  I'm so impressed with her.  She came to me a few years ago as a hot, complicated, and difficult mare and has transformed into a business-like, focused athlete with versatility sufficient to be my pony horse for youngsters and an mountain trail riding machine.



Here is video of her going through the course (thanks for videoing, Amy!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_tszNdkvV0


I sometimes look at photos of Raven flying over jumps and wonder if she does have hidden wings.


Once we were done with the course I had her do a long round trot, it's good to stretch out her back and lengthen her stride after the jumping efforts, as well as settles her mind after the intensity of the jumps.




 
I am so fortunate to have her in my barn, she works so hard, suffers no fools, and is an incredibly talented mare.

No comments:

Post a Comment