Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fason - Spa Treatments

Fason has been enjoying some special treatment this week.  He had an acupuncture treatment on Tuesday afternoon, and had a massage with kinesiotaping on Wednesday morning.  I don't think he had ever had acupuncture done before based on the looks he gave Dr. Landes as we began the treatment, but it definitely seemed to help Fason. 





The massage was interesting to watch as my equine massage therapist, Amy, used her go-go-gadget arms to reach Fason's tall physique.  At the end of the massage she put on kinesiotape to help stabilize and support his sacroiliac joint and hopefully break the pain cycle of tense muscles.

In addition to the acupuncture and taping, I've continued to take Fason for long walks in the fields up and down hills.  I ride Tao the haflinger and I pony Fason next to me.  We are an entertaining group to watch, at least according to the neighbor llamas who stare at us and the clients who have arrived mid-walk and photographed our height differences.





No comments:

Post a Comment