Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Racehorse Photos

As we know, One For Nothing (or Note as I've been calling him around the barn this week) was a successful racehorse.  He won four times, and to my great excitement, his racing owner was kind enough to send me some photos from his wins which arrived this week!




Fason, my other vastly successful retired racehorse, has continued to enjoy his spa treatments as we diligently aim for relaxation and a pain-free set of haunches.  He and I have been going for long walks and enjoying some hand-grazing on our very seasonal lush grass.  His red coat just shines in the evening sun when the light hits him just right.


Highboy and Dewey, my much slower but no less loved OTTBs, have been going out to play together in the round pen.  Some video of their Wednesday night shenanigans can be seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/kim.leonard.100/posts/10209549687596512

No comments:

Post a Comment