Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Photos Around the Ranch

Highboy and I went for a ride and got back into the barn in time to put everyone away before a brief hail storm moved through.





This is the view as we walk back to the house in the evening with Rizzo leading the way.


Rizzo hard at work holding down the chair!
Orzo likes her spots on the top shelves- Sabbath mans the table and lower areas.

A friend found this horsey themed wreath at a craft fair and picked it up, she mailed it to me and it arrived today!
After a long day of guarding the house from delivery people (I told her they were bringing us stuff not stealing it but she didn’t believe me), Mahzi sleeps hard.



Baby goslings are strutting around the lake, I love the shot of the little one in the back doing an extended trot so as not to get left behind!


No comments:

Post a Comment