Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Dream

Dream was a yearling when I met her in 2007.  I watched her grow up over the years, she was with me intermittently for training until she was nine, and then she found a home in Wyoming.  Recently she was sold again, and the new owner thankfully reached out to find out what her training had been while she was here.  I went into the depths of the computer files, and found these photos of Dream over the years.







Here is a link to the videos of Dream

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSz03UJfRRFQGkqvrkZdUtcG2ygoaBxyT


 



Dream is now sixteen, and will probably be coming back to Bit of Honey with her new owner for some riding instruction and help making the adjustment into her new home.  I'm excited to see my old friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment