Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Telephone Call

I had a great phone call this evening. I found Fason this past spring through a Canter Ky trainer listing, and today Fason's old racing owner in Ohio contacted me about a similar horse who just isn't running fast anymore. He'd like to retire him to a show home and thought of me first. Apparently the horse is nearly as tall as Fason, sound, 16.3 or 17 hands, 7 years old, chestnut with a blaze, and has that sleek sporthorse look. He just raced last week and came back sound, just doesn't seem interested in running anymore. I told him I'd definitely keep the gelding in mind if I hear of anyone looking. We then chatted about Fason's progress. It was a wonderful phone call and I feel fortunate to have access to such good track people, which results in first dibs on the next fancy sporthorse prospect!

No comments:

Post a Comment