Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Cross Country Jumps at Kentucky Horse Park

I finally found the photos from our trip to the Kentucky Horse Park with Sweetpeacefuldream.  Our last day there, after Miss Pea was on her way home in the trailer with my colleague, Owen and I walked around the cross country course.  It was interesting to be there after all the competitors had left, it felt sort of like a ghost town.  I had been so busy throughout the Retired Racehorse Project Makeover with riding Miss Pea, seminars, and watching OTTBs compete in so many different disciplines that I hadn't really done any sight-seeing.  So our last day there Owen and I walked the cross country course, and I imagined myself galloping through on Highboy.  Some of the jumps were so monstrous that Owen had to stop me in my excitement and ask if I was really planning to do THESE fences with Highboy someday?  I of course responded that it depends on Highboy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment