Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Before & Afters

Tonight I'm boosting my self esteem by looking at before & after pics of horses I've helped. Here is Schwartz' "before", when he first arrived in South Dakota in Nov 2014 before Heather addressed many of his physical issues, and his 6 month "after" now that he's at Bit of Honey Training. I also am reposting Highboy's, Garmin's, Dewey's, and Grace's before & afters. These comparisons remind me that while I don't always recognize incremental results as they are happening because I see the horses every day, I am doing good things for these creatures. And I'm so grateful for the team of people who enable me to accomplish what I do for them.








No comments:

Post a Comment