Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Home Again Home Again

Now that I'm home, a very brief summary of the expo weekend:  Thursday we arrived at the grounds, Friday Dewey and I rode in the dressage clinic, Saturday Miles the dog and Dewey nearly brought down the house entertaining the crowd at the #EquineComebackChallenge, Saturday I rode Highboy in the jumping clinic - his first ride in six months due to my health issues.  Everything went incredibly well, the horses (and Miles) greatly enjoyed themselves, and we had a phenomenal time showing off exactly what versatile and amazing horses Thoroughbreds are.  I send out HUGE thanks to the wonderful people who made this weekend possible, a comprehensive list will be posted in a few days so I get to recognize each of them for their heroic feats in putting on presentations like these.  Now I shall go collapse and sleep for days.  A GOOD weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment