Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Cajun

This is Kim in approximately 1998 with a 7 year old OTTB, Cajun. He was named Cajun because he was that hot! We are at a schooling dressage show in WA state, and he rode a 1st level test, which he did incredibly well. I still have the blue ribbon from that ride. I adored this horse, he was so much fun to work with and had all the heart that a typical OTTB possesses!  I remember the first time I rode him on the schooling racetrack at the facility where I worked, and he just OPENED UP and RAN.  It was great!  I had worked with other retired racehorses before Cajun, but he was one of the first to really steal my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment