Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, July 1, 2013

Major in Estes Park Fri. night

Major is such fun to ride.  When we arrived Friday night we took the horses out to see the show grounds and ride a bit in the arenas.  Major had a great ride, but while we were cooling out two miniature horses entered the arena adjacent to us.  Major had never seen such small horses, nor carts chasing the extremely small horses, and he was quite concerned!  As we were walking back to the barns at the end of the ride I patted him and said, "Well, Major, you just never know what you're going to see at a horse show."  He hesitated in his walk and I could have sworn I heard him say, "No, you never know what you're going to see at KIM'S horse shows.  I've been to plenty of shows and I've NEVER seen anything like THAT before!" 





The mini pulling the cart in the background is causing Major's alarm

My gorgeous thoroughbred

Matching wagon


No comments:

Post a Comment