This morning it was overcast and a little cooler, so Son of a Lynx and I went for a brief ride in the ring, walking and trotting over his first crossrails, then hacked out in the fields.
I've got a few cross rails set up out there too, and he was happy to walk over those as well, and trotted over one too.
When we got to the neighbor's they were heading into town, so Lynx got to visit with them through the car window. He was very friendly, and happy to have her scratch his head and pet his face. When they drove off, he was super laid back and probably would have waved at them if he could.
We walked through the woods around the pond and then back home. I was using the GoPro today, but I was pressing the wrong button and ended up with 2000 photos instead of a couple short videos! I figured it out this evening, though, so we should be good to go next time.








No comments:
Post a Comment