Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The One That Got Away

Here is the little bit of video I captured before I realized the bird was alive.  

We have a beautiful foggy morning today, and while I was out feeding horses Blu came parading out of the barn holding quite a large bird in his mouth.  Blu was meowing away, talking with his mouth full, as if to tell me the incredible story of how he caught such a large prize.  I started to video him speaking with his mouth full when suddenly he loosened his grip on the bird.  As it began to screech and flap its wings I realized it was still very much alive and in need of rescue!  Immediately I approached Blu and made him drop the bird who promptly flew into the top of the nearest tree, squawking the whole time. A disappointment for Blu for sure, but a lucky save for the bird.





No comments:

Post a Comment