Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, January 10, 2022

Walks in the Snow

I had a rough holiday season here, culminating in emergency neurosurgery to address a herniated disc in my back.  I am grateful the surgery worked and the nerve pain is gone.  It will be a while before the nerve has healed fully, so in the meantime I'm starting conservative physical therapy (it's always interesting when I tell the physical therapist that I do PT and neurorehabilitation on horses).  

I feel extremely grateful that I'm able to walk, and I've been taking photos on my walks outside with the dogs.  The panorama function on my cell phone is quite good at adjusting for lighting at different angles.  The first sunset panorama is with the cell phone pano setting, the second is something I stitched together in photoshop. 







This is definitely not a bad view for a backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment