Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

More Drawings: Horses and Dogs

With the smoke so bad around here I've been spending more time in the house, which means more drawing.  It makes me so happy that I can do this!

This is Sam, done from a photo of him free jumping shortly after he arrived at Bit of Honey.  I've drawn this photo of Sam twice, once with only pencils/graphite and once with graphite and conte crayon to get the dark parts blacker.


The up-close puppy nose is Pascal when he arrived just over a year ago and was only eight weeks old.

This one is a work in progress.  A photo of Elle, a warmblood mare owned by one of my clients, with her first foal just an hour after she was born.  Such a cute little chestnut filly!  I picked up some different types of charcoal and then came across some charcoal paper, so I'm playing with those new materials.



No comments:

Post a Comment