Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Tree Climbing Dog

Today Rizzo climbed the tree outside the garage to go harass the cat. (Blu the cat spends an extraordinary amount of time harassing the dogs too, it’s totally a reciprocal relationship).

When I realized Rizzo was so much higher up than I could reach, I went over to call her down out of the tree. She carefully climbed down and seemed quite proud of herself.
 
 
 
I had a dog in high school and college, Mik, who would also climb trees.  He would get a running start and speed towards the tree, then use his momentum to scramble up the trunk.  If there was a low enough branch he would hook his front paws over it and shimmy on up.  I felt quite nostalgic seeing Rizzo in a tree, it reminded me of Mik who I still miss.



No comments:

Post a Comment