Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Weekend Rides


This weekend Ferriana's owner was able to come over and watch her jump.  I really enjoy this mare and showing her off is a blast.  It's been a long time since her owner has been able to see her go in person, and we're all just delighted with how this horse loves her job and thinks through the questions.







Silver did some work on the gymnastic line as well.  I needed to loosen up my shoulder, so his warmup with me was mostly neck-reining. 




Dancer is back at Bit of Honey, too.  She's healing from a hoof abscess (this has been a bad year for them!) and is going to be in the lesson program again.  I call her my boomerang horse because I've leased her out to clients and I've sold her several times, but she always comes back.  I love her to pieces, and I'm always happy when she returns!










No comments:

Post a Comment