Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Matchy Matchy!

Some time ago I splurged on the entirely superfluous purchase of a european fit jumping saddle pad for Highboy.  It was much more than I would normally spend on a pad, but it is exactly what I wanted.  From the custom colors with three shades of brilliant green piping, to the pockets where I can add shims to make minor adjustments to saddle fit, to the perfect lambskin lining under the saddle and in the front and back, it is a beautiful piece of tack that has made me inordinately happy.  I took Highboy for a ride in it and the whole "matchy-matchy-ness" of it made me hearken back to my childhood when I would have given anything to be able to afford something this nice.  Adulthood has its perks!  Now I can't wait to get out to school cross country with him!



Kim H. also was feeling her "matchy-matchy" with a great teal ensemble.   While you can't see it in these photos, there is cute orange trim on her pad which matches the orange stirrups she has, too.  Whose to say that grownups can't enjoy the color schemes we would have also enjoyed as teenage girls? 




No comments:

Post a Comment