Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, February 6, 2015

Major Memoir

In the middle of the night a week or so ago I was missing Major, my big grey Thoroughbred who passed away this fall.  I went online to search for a horse trial I'd done with him in the fall of 2011.  Incidentally this competition had been just five days before a joint injection I had which caused a relapse of the brain injury that returned me to a wheelchair and walker for months.

I got lucky and found these photos, which I immediately purchased from the photographer who had been working at that event.  The prints arrived in the mail today and I am so excited to have these amazing photos to help me remember such a great athlete.  Thank you to Amii Harmon with Time Well Spent Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment