Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sneak Peek of Small Cross Country Jumps


On my walk today the dogs and I took some photos of the new jumps.  My giant logs are not yet set up in their final locations because they weigh up to 3000 lbs., so I need my log supplier to come maneuver them with his heavy machinery.  However, in addition to those we have some very small approachable fences for schooling that he was able to place using just the delivery equipment.  These jumps are friendly enough that I suspect I'll often be heard declaring, "Miles the three legged dog can jump it - so can you!"


The dogs also say thanks for getting them such fun stuff to play on, and they have dedicated themselves to being good cross-country jumping dogs to set an example for the horses.  I love my snuggly dogs!


1 comment:

  1. nice to see you posting and out with the critters --- Carol

    ReplyDelete