Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Tack Room Before & After

I almost have the new tack room all unpacked.  As I go through the process of organizing and assembling things I find myself wondering HOW I fit all this into the tiny tack room at the old place.  I also hearken back to my days as "the mobile tack room" when all my equipment was in the covered bed of my little Ford Ranger truck as I traveled from ranch to ranch working horses for clients before I had my own place.  Here are some comparison photos of the old place:

It's a little like playing "Where's Waldo?", but can you spot both cats, Z and Sabbath?
Here's Sabbath!
The new place has a tack room that is easily five times the size of the old tack room.  I've stuffed it pretty full, but I love having a place for everything and room to hang stuff, and I've acquired some additional cabinets and trunks for storage.



1 comment: