Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cecil Saga - Adventure to the Hospital

 Sat. night Cecil wasn't feeling well, and didn't respond as we hoped he would after being treated by the vet here at home.  Sun morning he felt worse and so we decided to hospitalize him at CSU.  He was feeling pretty awful Sun. when I left him there, but when I visited this evening with a friend he looked like he felt so much better.  He is on some good pain control medications, and looked so much brighter.  He gave one of the vet students taking his vital signs a back rub, and said "please" to another in his efforts to initiate a game.  He stretched his nose WAY out of the stall to visit with me, and whinnied at me as soon as he heard my voice when I arrived.  It was so nice to see him acting more like himself, I'll sleep much better tonight knowing he is at least feeling better.  Still no good answers as to why he's so sick, we are waiting on some more tests and diagnostics and hopefully will know more tomorrow.  In the meantime, he says to let his adoring public know that he is bored in this hospital stall, and would prefer to be at a horse show.
Still on IV fluids to keep hydrated


No comments:

Post a Comment