Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Note Running at Sunset

Today I officially entered Note (Jockey Club One For Nothing) as my horse for the 2017 Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover.  I also took some time with him out in the round pen to play and tell him about our exciting upcoming adventure.
 
This evening I explained to Note that he is about to learn the most fun job a horse can have. He tried to insist that galloping and racing is the most fun job for a Thoroughbred, but I explained that being entered in the Makeover and learning eventing will be even more fun than he can currently imagine.
 
Note made me laugh because he lives in a large pasture with his friends, but apparently going to the round pen with me and the dogs is sufficient reason to frolic and run.  I got some fun video of him racing around which can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0UBNR-6Kk


I also got a couple still photos with my phone.  Is there anything nicer than a gorgeous horse in a gorgeous sunset?



No comments:

Post a Comment