Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, December 2, 2016

Highboy Horsing Around

I was kicked recently and haven't been able to ride Highboy for a couple weeks because I need my quadriceps muscles to be fully functioning in order to ride him.  This evening I took Highboy out to the round pen to play with me and the dogs.  There was some noisy rolling.  I've never had a horse who partakes of his rolling with such gusto, grunting and blowing his nose and so thoroughly enjoying himself.  The full video can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsrrXZpoe0


I've been playing with my new-ish phone trying to get photos from video and I captured some of these fun Highboy shenanigans. 




He sure is a big powerful horse with a long stride!  He loves jumping, whether there is a rider aboard or not.  Highboy is happy with any distance, long or short, and sometimes he leaves out entire strides in front of a fence to make it more challenging for himself.


Other times he jumps nicely, depending on his mood.


Highboy throws in a few bucks and kicks, just for fun and kicks of course.





1 comment: