Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Announcing the 2017 Thoroughbred Makeover


With the new rule changes, Note (JC One For Nothing) who last raced 2/27/16 and has only had one post-racing ride is eligible for the 2017 Retired Racehorse Project Thoroughbred Makeover! I'm so grateful for CANTER AZ where I found him in the trainer listings. As long as things go smoothly with my trainer application it looks like he and I will be headed to the The Kentucky Horse Park in October to strut his stuff in eventing and then get him sold! I guess it worked out for the best that he needed a longer recovery from his cryptorchid gelding surgery, because that preserved his eligibility for this year's makeover!



No comments:

Post a Comment