Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy National Black Dog Day!

I discovered this afternoon that today is National Black Dog day!  I guess it's so every dog has his day.  In honor of the title, here are some of the black dogs I've had since high school.
Nase is my most recent dog, he lives in the house, sleeps under the bed, and hides in closets.

Belle was one of my border collies, she worked hard and played harder.  She passed away in spring of 2014 at 10 years old
Miles is the most well known of my dogs, he works around the ranch with me and is the best horse training assistant ever.
This is Mik, he was my pit bull mix, he got me through college and was wonderful with the horses.  He passed away in the winter of 2005 at eight years old from central nervous system cancer.
This was Boston, my Black and Tan Coonhound.  I had him when I lived with my parents, he would sit on the floor with me and my friends, and when one guy would play guitar and sing, "I've got the bluuuuues," Boston would howl with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment