Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Grace Gets Adopted

Last weekend I had the pleasure of teaching up in Eagle, Colorado, at a small horse expo called the Rescue Rendezvous.  It was hosted by Mountain Valley Horse Rescue, the organization that gave me Grace back in January when I put her under saddle.  We had a wonderful time and everything went smoothly until the car ride home when we got stuck on I-70 for a few hours because of accidents in the snow storm.  At home we got 10" of snow, but in Eagle we only had rain right up until we left.  However, the expo was a lot of fun!  I was able to teach Grace with a volunteer named Marleen who had been working with Grace.  She then adopted Grace after their riding lesson!  The painting of Grace also sold to Marleen at the auction on Saturday night. Marleen has an english riding background, and she is from the Netherlands.  She's been in the US for quite some time and volunteering at MVHR where she met Grace.  They plan to do some lower level dressage and trail rides together.  A great team, and I'm so proud to have been part of Grace's journey!
Grace introduces me to Marleen







No comments:

Post a Comment