Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Sunrise and Trail Ride

After I  eat breakfast and get dressed I head out to the barn to feed the horses.  This was my morning sunrise view walking from the house to the barn.  It's quiet, the light is soft, and I know I'm going to be eagerly greeted by feline, canine, and equine friends in just moments.  This is such a special place to live.

 
 

Earlier this week Kathy came over and we went trail riding on all three loops in the woods behind the house.  This time I rode Daisy while Kathy was on Dylan, which actually worked out nicely since Daisy is only a couple inches taller than Dylan rather than Highboy or Miss Pea being hands taller!  We also decided we'll have to do a pairs class at some point with the two of them, since Daisy and Dylan are both the same shade of sorrel and quite similar looking.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment