Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Friday, September 9, 2022

Rides this Week



Daisy got out to hack around the property this week.

Rizzo and Pascal cooled down after the ride by lying in the puddles along the edge of the driveway. Muddy dogs are happy dogs!
Dewey also got to go for a ride. We started in the arena and he was wound up so I lunged him first.  He expressed his excitement with his traditional 4 minutes of ya-hoo, then settled right down.  I’m still waiting on a second set of hands to help me get the last section of arena fence put back in place, so Note came into the arena through the opening while Dewey and I were riding. It wasn’t a big deal, he mostly just walked around following us, but he makes Dewey a little apprehensive.  With good reason, as Note can be a bully in the pasture. Once he realized I was aboard and some rules applied Note was pretty good.

Later Dewey and I went for a walk with the dogs.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment