Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Riding a Pony Ponying a Pony

My husband is pretty sure most equestrian terminology comes from a Dr. Seuss book.  Think about it, just in the world of equipment you have a snaffle, bosal, cantle, pommel, rowel, and body parts include the gaskin, stifle, cannon, ergot, and chestnut.

It's only fitting that with such a wide variety of verbage from children's literature I should be able to describe today's workout with the following accurate description:  I was riding a pony ponying a pony.


To clarify, I was on Tao and leading Cosmo in the back forty.  We did trot sets to try to get Cosmo moving a little since he's starting to look like a fuzzy marshmallow.  It was hard to get a photo of Tao's ears forward, because as soon as he heard me pull out the camera he was listening to the various noises it makes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment