Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Monday, June 13, 2016

Stormy Evening

Last night we experienced some intense weather.  I was out filling the water tank for the west pasture horses as these black clouds rolled in, and the horses all came over to greet me.  I only ended up filling the tank about halfway, deciding that it might not be the best idea I've ever had to stand out in a field next to a metal fence with running water as thunder and lightning move in.  By the time I made it back to the house it was starting to rain hard, and Owen (my weather geek of a husband) was outside trying to get video of some of the clouds rotating and creating a little funnel above our house.






The storm did move off to the east, as they tend to do here, and I was left to deem it another good day because I wasn't hit by lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment