Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Leisurely Sunday Morning

The weather is kind of gross this morning, cloudy, windy, and temperatures dropping.  We're not supposed to get much snow here, though.  The horses are all tucked into their stalls, the nearly hairless ones have blankets on, and I made a bunch of goodies with my working student, Phoenix, yesterday afternoon.



 I packaged up the peppermint fudge, peanut butter/chocolate fudge, oatmeal/peanut butter/flax seed balls, peppermint patties, and gingersnaps this morning to take to the neighbors in gratitude for their forgiving nature with regard to my wandering dogs hunting rabbits all over the neighborhood.


In my search for gift bags or boxes to distribute the goodies I came across my "re-gifting" box, and in it were some photo frame coasters.  I decided not to re-gift them after all, and put some of my favorite photos in.  I may or may not be a photoshop addict....

The coasters clockwise from the top are Cole as a 7 year old, Highboy eating a tumbleweed at a horse show last month, Samson in 2009, Garmin in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment