Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Llama Day


A friend of mine trains mustangs and rides with them all over the west in the Makeover competitions.  Her newest mustang, Diez, needed a little camelid practice for his upcoming competition in California, and since my neighbors have llamas and alpacas we were happy to oblige.  I took Taz, my quietest client gelding, on the ride in case Diez needed moral support.  We rode from my place past the alpacas, past the gigantic tree trimming trucks and the chipper, down the road and through the field to get them to their group lesson at my neighbor's place.  Once we had dropped them off Taz and I turned around, trotting through the fields and making our way home.



Letting Diez check out the location prior to mounting

Quiet at the alpacas
Quiet on the road
Quiet arriving at the barn
Taz and I delivered our charge safely to the destination!
Headed home

Proof I was there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment