Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC
Welcome to Bit of Honey Training LLC

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Equine Fine Art

I am now the agent for RCoatney Art in Fort Collins.  Many of my clients have expressed interest in ordering fine art from Rebecca, and now we have an efficient way to facilitate that process!  I will be taking orders and scheduling paintings for her, including collecting payment and delivering artwork.  If you would like to place an order please contact me and I can get you scheduled.

To get a piece started I need a deposit for half the price of the art (depends on size, contact me for details), and at least one photo of the subject.  If your horse lives here and you'd like me to take the photo I can certainly do that and have Rebecca choose from a few different shots. 

She works both in acrylic and graphite (pencil), and these are a few of my favorites from her portfolio.  She also does people and other animals, and examples of her work can be seen on her website.

Her website is http://rcoatneyart.squarespace.com/

I can be contacted via phone or email.  My contact information is at www.bitofhoneytraining.com








No comments:

Post a Comment